5 Reasons to Build a Retaining Wall
One of the easiest ways to make your yard look bigger and lusher is to add a retaining wall. It may seem counter-intuitive, but retaining walls can open up a boring landscape and increase your home’s overall value. Here are five reasons to consider adding a retaining wall to your Fort Worth, TX home:
- Retaining walls protect your landscape. Avoid erosion and landslides with a protective wall in front of the slopes on your property.
- They add dimension to your yard. Take your yard from boring and flat to dynamic with a retaining wall.
- They add drama and an artistic feel to your entrance. Direct your guests’ eyes to your entryway with a strategically placed retaining wall.
- They provide a nice location for plants and ivy. Your yard will look lush and gorgeous with pretty ivy sprawling over a brick or concrete wall.
- They create extra usable space on your property. Install a retaining wall with built-in shelving or a minifridge at your outdoor kitchen.
SMITH'S LAWNAGE® INCENTIVES installs Pavestone retaining walls. These walls are some of the most beautiful and durable in the industry, and we offer a huge range of shapes, colors and textures. Contact us to learn more about the gorgeous walls we can install for you.